Saturday, September 19, 2009

My First Relative Visit!!!

In a country (Lakota Country, which is a Sovereign Nation in the US, just as Monaco is, in France) in which Relationship is everything, it was a Moment of Great Note, when MY first relation came to visit me this August- a truly an "august occasion"! My Aunt Marianne, had been talking to me since last year about the possibility of coming to the Black Hills for a visit. this past August it happened!

And so– my very FIRST relative came to visit me here, in my new home in the Black Hills of South Dakota...
Welcome to: Marianne– The Movie! ;^)


There is so much more to post... For instance- the wild and wonderful day Marianne and Arlene had with Gerri as Tour Guide to Pine Ridge! From all accounts it was a Wonderful Womans' Tour of Great Success! I, unfortunately was unable to attend, as I had just landed a wonderful new job with National American University as there Graphic Designer in their Curriculum Department. Oh Drat the Timing! lol!

That having been said, Marianne, Arlene and I had a wonderful visit– both at Minerva's for their first night's visit, and our visit to Mount Rushmore. It was wonderful to have my Aunt visit me. Though I love it here, it is a looong way from home, and it was wonderful to have a family member come and visit. I am hoping it is just the start of things to come!

No comments: