Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In No Particular Order

Well... a lot has been happening... like- I have a new job, and therefore, not as much time to post. Although, I do have enough time to do stuff. Soo- I am catching up as best I can!

I have been cleaning and conditioning Jhon's western tack, which gives me a great deal of satisfaction as it is so amazingly beautiful! I wish I had taken photos of his gorgeous bridle as well- largely his own work- that is, engraving and leather work. I will try and add more photos later.

For now:
Left is a photo of Roan, Jhon's ropin' partner of many years, and worthy recipient of the trophy–
Heeler Award 1986
Nelson Arena: Memorial Day.
This horse was a HORSE! (He was a pretty young fella here.)

Here are some close ups of the breastplate I cleaned, which you can just make out here:
Look at that gorgeous leather-tooling! What a treasure!



No comments: