Sunday, November 16, 2008

Beginning

Now I have come, finally into the 21st century! Although, previously, I had not thought that a Blog was on my horizon, I have come to see that these things can be of some use. So my intention is to play with this blog and see of what it is capable.

Below is a brief video I created with my cell phone in New Hampshire, during Christmas 2007. I hope it doesn't make you seasick! I forgot that you cannot turn the camera the way you can when taking still shots! lol!



Below is Oliver's new brother, born on November 13, 2008. He was in a great hurry to be born and meet everyone! He woke his mom up at 10:45 PM, and made his entrance by 1:12 AM!

Good Job, Mom Carrie, & Dad Bryn! ;)

When last I spoke with Oliver's dad, a baby name had not been picked. Jhon says his brother can call him
mi'suhn, "Younger Brother". Sounds good to me!
(Sorry for the bad memory, Jhon, and thanks for the correction!)


No comments: